Monday, January 27, 2014

30 Days of Write for Christ



Yesterday, I was checking out a writing conference site and they had an interesting challenge. The challenge was to write 30 days for Christ. Basically, the idea is a takeoff of NaNoWriMo  but instead of writing 30 days in November they are writing in April and have the goal of praying about and dedicating their daily writing to God.

 I like it.  

The only problem is that I don’t want to wait until April to do this. So, I’m giving myself this challenge starting today. I don’t know what I will write about but I hope you’ll read along and find out. I do know that consulting God on anything usually makes whatever it is very interesting.  So let’s go with that-it should be interesting.

Day one of 30 days for Christ will be coming soon to this blog and only this blog.Well, unless of course, God has chosen to instill this same idea into another impatient blogger's life. It could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment