Wednesday, January 29, 2014

One of THOSE Days: Day 3 Write for Christ

Yes, it has been one of those days. I woke up and things seemed to go awry from the moment I stepped out of the bedroom. Today has been a mix of falls, drops, spills, recipe mishaps, driving in the wrong lanes and scrapes and sprains. All I have to say about this is what a great day!

Yes, it has been an awesome day.  Even the mishaps, including the sprained ankle, made me at least chuckle. Additionally, the ratio of blessings to mishaps has been greater than 2:1 and none of the mishaps were serious. There has been smiles, laughter, joy, singing, dancing, surprises, a beautiful sunrise and sunset and many other spirit lifters. Even the cat left me a present. Granted, a headless mouse is a bit of a challenge for me to appreciate but it's the thought that counts, right?

It's all about where one puts their focus. Since there was such a high amount of strange calamities today I could have thought it would have been better if I had stayed in bed. I'm so glad I didn't.

One could say it is all in how we see things...like...If love is blind, how can we believe in love at first sight?
Don't like that one...hmmm-let me try another one. Remember I've had a bit of an off kind of day.

Here goes:
In the park this morning I was surrounded by lions!
LIONS? In the park?
Well, yes, dandelions.

Ok. Maybe, I better quit now. You may be wondering at this point if I actually prayed before I wrote this. Yes, I prayed.

I'll be back tomorrow and I hope you will be, too!
Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment