Wednesday, July 3, 2019

From This Day Forward

Hello again!

It's been a long time since I've even thought about this blog but I decided today to take a look at it. I reread a few of the posts -all of which had been reverted to drafts.

I enjoyed revisiting them and chose to republish and revive this blog. However, when I did that they didn't get republished in order. So...from this day forward, I'll try to leave the past be and leave what's published-published and I'll try to add new posts regularly.

If you choose to read those back posts, I must say, I'm not that person anymore. Hopefully, I've changed for the better but the question is, have I?

My journey, like for most people has had many ups and downs and twists and turns but ultimately, my goal, my hope is to do good, to do what is right, to share the beauty I see in nature and in people and to hold onto the hope that others want to do that, too.

Will you join in on this journey of discovery? I hope so; but if not, I wish you well and that you will go forth blessed with God's peace, joy and love.

From this day forward...let's do this "good" thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment